Sunday, August 19, 2012

Investor Warning: Washington and Beijing to Announce Catastrophe.

I am  sharing with you  an e-mail I received last Friday, August 17 2012 of Schaeffer's Investment Research ,.as  an advertisement I consider interesting share it with my readers

Summarizing the e-mail and getting into the core of it , I Literal quote:


" The Great Betrayal of 2012 is free to watch, but I must warn you: The facts I report will be disturbing to some investors. Viewer discretion is advised.

Just turn up your computer speakers and click this link; the video will begin playing immediately.
Sincerely,
Larry Edelson
P.S. Before you write me off as a complete wacko, at least hear my argument and then decide for yourself. After all, this is not the first time I’ve made a “crazy” prediction that ended up coming true. Just ask anyone who bought gold back when I first started calling for a new bull market in 1999 "

No comments:

Post a Comment