Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do People Really Want Long Eyelashes That Badly?


There is an interesting post of Dr. Rob Oliver's Plastic Surgery 101 blog regarding the upcoming product from Allergan, makers of Botox and Natrelle breast implants. The product is called Latisse, and its function is to make eyelashes fuller, longer, and even darker. Peak sales are estimated to become $500 million.

I was interviewed about this product months and months ago to test doctor and patient interest. I didn't think that patients would be that interested in this product, but after talking to several women (including my office employees), I think I was wrong. After it obtains FDA approval we'll see how popular it gets.

Source

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments:

Post a Comment